Light, refreshing, and bubbly! Just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes!
- 3 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 (750-mL) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Combine peach slices and mango nectar in blender until smooth.
- Pour peach mixture into champagne flutes until half full. Fill glasses with Prosecco.
- Serve immediately, garnished with peach slices, if desired.
**For a non-alcoholic version, try substituting lemon-lime soda or sparkling water for the Prosecco**
WHY IT’S A SMART CHOICE
Alcoholic beverage can sometimes contain a lot of calories without any other nutritional value. But the peaches in this recipe add nutrients such as fiber, Vitamin C, and potassium, making this a great drink to enjoy on a hot summer day!
Nutritional information provided by Jessica Penner, RD at Smart Nutrition.